Monday, August 10, 2009

Time Flies! ... when you're having fun!



I'm not one to wear bracelets much but prefer wearing a watch that has some style to it instead.  I like to wear a nice bangle and so my brain has been trying to figure out how I could combine one with a watch using my clay.  That is how these bangle-watches evolved.  They are the first ones I've created so far and I've been wearing them for over a month now.  I have to say they are very comfortable and fun to wear.

I'm also working on a totally new interchangeable watch band idea and these as well as kits to make your own should be for sale in our Art Fire Studio in the fall.

4 comments:

Violette Laporte said...

Great idea. Interchangeable, still better!!!

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

Great looking watches Caroline. Interchangeable is an excellent idea!

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

Sorry Carolyn I spelled your name wrong. Already pressed send when I realized.

2 Good Claymates said...

Thanks! I've been wearing interchangeable watch bracelets I've made for a few years now and love them. Look for my tutorial here soon!

No problem Cindy, A lot of people make that mistake -- funny thing is, every Carolyn I meet we ask each other the same thing and they get called Caroline too. What is even stranger is that every Caroline we meet they get called Carolyn. Something all of us will never figure out!