Sunday, April 11, 2010

Watch bracelet tutorial is now available

Update (2019):

My watch bracelet tutorial use to be available on Jewelry Lessons which does not exist any more.  I will have it available soon in my online store.


 

This is a new design concept I came up with over a year ago.  I use to make interchangeable watch bracelets with the typical lobster claw but my wrist is small and there wasn't room left for very many beads.  This new design is different in where the watch face is "framed" with wire and the bracelets then interchange on the loops created.

  

The beads I use for these bracelets are available in our online store  as well as some watch faces that are already "framed" in case you don't want to do your own (will be listed soon).

Hope you have fun with this one...

7 comments:

DVArtist said...

Very nice watch bracelets. Perfect for summer.
Nicole/Beadwright

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing! I've ordered it and plan on making one as soon as I can get all the components together.

Amber said...

WOW! Very colorful, very easy to wear, and also perfect for the summer ^^

Laurela said...

Very beautiful. How meny? Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

It' cute the creation is very original.
replica watches

Anonymous said...

Very nice and very clever solution with the watch frame.
Looking at the adjustable ends of your interchangeable bands I wondered if you have ever tried to make a "smart bead" using bendy clay on the inside (to simulate silicon) with a regular clay exterior? Do you think it could be successfully baked together at one time?

I really like having my necklaces adjustable but smart beads can get expensive so I thought it might just work better to make a bunch.

2 Good Claymates said...

I have made solid clay bangles that interchange in the same way. The clay doesn't need to be bendable as it can open at the watch section to put on or take off.