Saturday, May 1, 2010

More Watch Bracelets

I showed you one of my sets I made before heading off on our trip but it was missing the interchangeable watch bracelet.  I finished it while on vacation so I could wear it and here is a photo of my complete set.


Here is another fun set I made for myself with some pieces made from the extruder swirl cane that can interchange with the black and copper textured pieces.


The watch bracelet at the top is reversible and is actually a leopard print on the opposite side.  It will go with my leopard print set that I haven't finished yet...  I love the copper watch face that goes really well  with these pieces.


2 comments:

Sara said...

Muy lindo y el diseƱo me encanta.

jlcjbuzz said...

Hi! Your blog has been awarded the Sunshine Award!
Happy Day!
Carol from Carols Jewelry Orchard

Come pick up the button from my blog!
Congrats!