Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New and Fun Textured Pieces

Remember the supplies I showed you the other day that I recently purchased?  One of them was a texture plate from Helen Breil Designs called the Conga Line.  I finally got around to trying it out and fell in love with it instantly!

Here are some new buttons I created using this new texture design.

  

  

Ever since I made my first custom order shawl pin, I've been wanting to make more but never seemed to find the time.  I finally created 2 new designs using this same wonderful texture plate.

  

I have more designs I'm working on but these are a start.

And of course I had to create some switch plate covers using the same color scheme.


2 comments:

Norma's Bag Boutique said...

Beautiful colors! It's so good to be inspired! Thanks for sharing.

Mª Reyes said...

Ha quedado genial. Besos desde Barcelona (España)