Friday, January 20, 2012

Pantone Spring 2012 Colors

I haven't posted in a few days as I've been busy in the studio working on a variety of projects.


I am happy to say that I am finally getting caught up and managed to find some time to mix up the new Pantone Spring 2012 colors.




There is a brochure you can download for free that explains all of the new colors (click on the above photos for the link). I noticed at the end they list the  men's fashion colors as well.  They are pretty much the same with just a few shade differences such as Hawaiian Ocean instead of the Cockatoo and Granita in place of Cabaret.


My baked color chips are waiting on my work table and I will mix up some fun new color combinations and share those with the new recipes (using Kato clay) starting Monday.  Hopefully these new colors will add a bit of cheer to the cold winter days.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I LOVE THIS! Pantone colors are all so fabulous and Granita is a prime example! We love it so much that we made it our color of the week and put together a fabulous outfit on our blog to show how to dress wearing Pantone's Granita using a complementary color palette. You can take a look at it here www.weartostandout.com/blog/pantone-granita and tell us what you think! xoxo, WearToStandOut

2 Good Claymates said...

Very nice Christine,

Thanks for sharing!

Carolyn