Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Our Logo Stamp Has Arrived!

Our new logo stamp arrived in the mail today.  After reading Janice Abarbanel's blog post about the signature stamp she ordered from Jet Stamps we decided to have one done up with a new logo for ourselves.  We were really pleased with their quick and excellent service.


We have a pile of pendants that we have been working on in our new designs for this spring and summer waiting to finish when our stamp arrived.  Some of these pieces are special ordered and others will be for our summer shows.  As soon as the backs are on and they are sanded and buffed, we will unveil our new work.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Beautiful! (I just added the site to my favs so I can go back and look more ~ I'd love to have a logo stamp!) Lovely blog and gorgeous work; I'm a new follower!
Best,
Anne ♥♥