Friday, July 6, 2012

Ladybugs

I decided that one of my projects I have been working on for the Shuswap Lake Festival of the Arts show needed the final touch of adding some lady bugs.  Joan Taylor makes the best ladybugs so I turned to her blog post where she shared her tips on how to create a cane for some inspiration.  As you can see, I made quite a large cane and since it turned out better than I had expected, I am glad I did as now I will hopefully have a large supply of the little critters.


You can see one of the items I have added these cute little bugs to.  It is a surprise for now but as soon as I take some more photos I will reveal more in my next blog post.  In the meantime, have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Trina Prenzi said...

What a great way to make a lot of cute little ladybugs!! Thanks for sharing! The ladybug looks adorable on the leaves!

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Those are adorable! Who can resist a ladybug? I love seeing them in the garden, too.

John's Arts & Crafts said...

Great Blog! & photo, new blog on the History of the Ladybug go to eblogger dot com search for History of the Ladybug.