Monday, February 18, 2013

Bargello Tutorial Now Available

I am happy to announce that my bargello tutorial is finished and available in our Etsy shop as well as our online store.



Bargello is a type of needlepoint embroidery with the stitches all going in a vertical direction and arranged in mathematical patterns to create motifs.  Traditional designs are quite colorful consisting of many hues of each color which produces beautiful shading effects.

In my 25 page tutorial I show how to achieve unique color blends in the polymer clay and then arrange them to create your own bargello motifs.  Instructions for more than 10 variations are also included for different effects with more than 100 photos for easy instruction. 

This is a very easy method without having to make any skinner blends or reduce any canes.

I also show how to make several styles of beads with the bargello motif veneers to create stunning jewelry pieces.  Or you can use your veneer designs in many other ways.





As a bonus, I include how I use the same color blends to make my stripe blend tube beads and a bangle.   These beads have a unique holographic effect and almost appear 3-D with so much depth.



1 comment:

MoeArt said...

WOOOHOOOO! What a super tute! I just printed mine out and can't wait to get started!