Thursday, July 4, 2013

Cell Phone Purse

I found this "Mini Clutch" bag tutorial some time ago and saved it to my Pinterest board.  I love Pinterest as it is such a neat way to organize the cool things you find on the web so you can actually find them again later!

I finally got around to sewing one up for myself to hold my cell phone and a few cards, etc. Instead of adding the key chain I decided to attach one of my stripe blend bangles in place of a strap.  I used one of our coordinating bargello buttons for the closure.




I am one of those "matchy matchy" types that has to have everything coordinate and so here is a scarf necklace I made for myself along with the earrings and bracelet.





You can learn how to create your own bargello designs as well as the stripe blends shown in the above bangle with my tutorial, "Building Bargello Motifs".  When my scarf jewelry tutorial is finished (soon I promise!) you will learn how to make several styles such as using a bargello style.

No comments: