Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Candy Cane Beads

Last week we made several batches of candy cane beads for our Christmas shows.  I shared a tutorial how to make your own candy cane beads with you some time ago and if you haven't seen it yet, you will find it here.


Since I am constantly looking at ways to increase productivity, I decided to try a slightly different method. Instead of making the colored clay strips, we created a clay stack and then arranged slices from it around the white clay log (see pictures below).





Now I am ready to create some new jewelry designs with my fresh candy cane bead supply.



3 comments:

Sara said...

Me encanta es muy divertido y original!!.

Obat herbal kanker payudara said...

thank's for your information and i like your post

Almost Precious said...

OMG - Wish I had seen this post 6 months, 1 week and 3 days ago. The Christmas candy beads are fantastic and that necklace is to die for, just beautiful.