Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Color Wheel Button and a Gorgeous Hat

We have been busy working on several projects this past week.  Time seems to keep slipping by  and I suddenly realized I hadn't blogged in a few days.  I was trying to decide what to share with you until I read the blog post at Grace and Favour.  Carla is a talented knitter as well as quilter.

This is a hat that she knit in a beautiful teal blue and that is one of our Color Wheel buttons on it.


Carla is writing a tutorial for the hat which she should have done soon.  I will keep you posted when it is available.  If quilting or knitting interest you, you will want to follow her blog for some real eye candy.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Can't believe she let me post her picture. Your buttons are gorgeous. I will be buying more when I finish my cowl I'm knitting

2 Good Claymates said...

Thanks Carla. The hat does look really great on her and she makes an excellent model. Can't wait to see the cowl! (I think I should give you some buttons for a gift since you are such a good customer!)