Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Brilliant Blooms Buttons

I've been creating all sorts of things with our new bright flower canes.  These are our new Brilliant Blooms Buttons.  They are already for sale at Donna's Yarn & Craft in Kamloops and will be available in other local shops soon.



Like our "Toglets", they are sold individually rather than in a package to make it easier for purchasing any quantity and mixing up the colors.




I should mentioned that all of our buttons are totally washable (hand or machine wash and dry). Some styles of ours we recommend turning the garment or using a lingerie bag.  They should never be dry cleaned as the solvents could react with the clay.


This is a favorite summer sweater of mine that I switched out the factory made buttons for our Brilliant Blooms.  I think they give that extra touch that I was looking for.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Good morning! These are so bright and fun. I'm off to Donna's today

2 Good Claymates said...

Good to hear from you Carla,

We hadn't delivered any stitch markers or seam rippers to Donna yet -- we will be getting them to her next Tuesday though.