Monday, January 23, 2017

Art Deco Buttons and Snaps in Lapis Blue and Greenery

Whenever we create mokume gane patterns or canes, we end up with a lot of left-overs which would be considered scrap.  But in the polymer clay world there are so many uses for this scrap clay and nothing is ever thrown out or wasted but can be reused again in so many ways.  After creating these buttons in the Pantone colors Lapis Blue and Greenery, we ended up with lots of this 'scrap'.  


I could have just mixed it up or used it as filler but I decided to make them into new designs using my Art Deco Technique.

Art Deco Buttons in Lapis Blue and Greenery

I share in my tutorial, "From Scrap Clay to Art Deco" how to create unique patterns with your left-over scraps.  I love how each piece is unique and have an Art Deco or Art Nouveau style.  Here is a collection of snaps made with the same left-over clay mix.

Art Deco Snaps in Lapis Blue and Greenery

Art Deco Snaps in Lapis Blue and Greenery

Interchangeable Snap Jewelry - Art Deco Snaps in Lapis Blue and Greenery

Interchangeable Snap Jewelry - Art Deco Snaps in Lapis Blue and Greenery

No comments: